No tears for me, Just a big smile. She was way brave to get up there and take what everyone was throwing at her. Then to sing and throw it all right back at them with her voice. That was pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing that! She did amazing! I love that song... it's one of my favorites from Les Miserables (but then again, I have a really hard time deciding on my favorite song from Les Mis)!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
No tears for me, Just a big smile.
She was way brave to get up there and take what everyone was throwing at her. Then to sing and throw it all right back at them with her voice.
That was pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing that! She did amazing! I love that song... it's one of my favorites from Les Miserables (but then again, I have a really hard time deciding on my favorite song from Les Mis)!
Post a Comment