Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Wrap

The microburst of festivities has come to and end. We have one month to recoup our finances and our energy before the last two birthdays and then summer vactation begins! Woohoo!!! I feel that way now, but I haven't forgotten my love/hate realtionship with summer...if only. If only we had year-round school....I can dream can't I?
For our 14 anniversary last week, we made reservations with Grandma and Grandpa to watch the kiddos and made the long trek down the hill to the finest hotel around (I am a little biased since it is run by my good friend's husband. Not to mention, I became quite familiar with the insides before opening day.)


Being the amazing friends they are, we were welcomed with some goodies on the table and sparlking cider in the fridge. :) We also had special after-hours priveldges in the hot tub. It's all about who you know. Thanks Merrill (and Mindy!)


Spring break began the next day. as the kids get older, having them home becomes easier. They help out more, and demand less. For now anyway. Friday we took the kids to a children's museum. It was well worth the money spent and Randy and I had as much fun as the kids.




Unfortunately, my battery died part-way through. That might actually be a good thing. because I took way too many pictures the next two days. We had a nice Easter and enjoyed our time together. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Gramma224 said...

Oh...I guess you must have lost some pictures! I don't see all the kids. :( I hope they were there that day and not unlike some of mine who would refuse to have their pictures taken.

Love ya

D said...

Your kids look like Spring! All that blonde hair and blue eyes are the colors of Spring. Fun, Fun!

Looking for Something?