Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A-MAZE-ing Games

A big sigh of relief!

We had pack meeting today.

I am back in cub scouts, and so is my good friend, Mindy. Between figuring out awards and brief training sessions, we pulled it off- even after a last minute cancellation by the person in charge of the gathering activity. Mindy was great! She put together a fun game of cub scout jeopardy.


Tyler is rackin' up the arrow points~ he's up to 7!

Thanks to his AWESOME den leaders. I am so bummed they moved. They are so great, they came back tonight just to see one of them receive his Wolf. Talk about dedication! But the new leaders seem enthusiastic, too. And good things come with change.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like fun! Carson is excited to start cub scouts this summer.

Mindy said...

Love that pic! :) Soooo staged...

Rachael said...

Although I cannot wait until Hayden is in scout. I am scared of the many things he will learn. I didn't find out until after Jesse and I got married that boys like to pee and fart in the fire.

But I also can't wait until both of my guys are gone for the weekends camping. So Kimmy and I can have those special Mother daughter weekends.

Looking for Something?