
Twice today, she found her way to the freezer with a spoon. She helped herself, first, to 'Brownie Mud Pie' just after 10:00 AM.
And again this afternoon, after changing into her 'princess dress'. Her flavor of choice : 'Take the Cake'.
Her affection for the frozen confection can be attributed to pure genetics. She is learning to love ice cream like her dad, and his dad before.
7 comments:
Hey, she's already learned one of lifes greatest lessons...a little Ice cream goes a long way toward making you feel better!
Hahaha... How cute!
Christy, I finally read your comment on my blog. It is GREAT to hear from you. Holy busy life you have!!! How do you have time to do what you are doing and still blog about it? I only have four kids and my time is all used up. I'm excited to keep up with your blog!
she is so cute!! love what you did with the pic too..
I knew it had to happen sometime.... it was inevitable.
What a cute picture!!
It looks like you are taking the Nutritionist's advice....good girl ;-D
I have Emma to thank, she shared "her Ice cream" with me right before dinner!
Post a Comment