Thursday, January 08, 2009
A Bedtime Story by Nathan
So it's a little late, now, but I was having a heck of a time getting this to work. I tried a cople months ago with my little camera. Nope. Not gonna work. So now that we have a new camcorder, I gave it another shot. I amd not good at the digital video stuff yet and I am new to the whole YouTube thing. It turned out to be not great quality, but one of these days, I'll get it right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute...he's getting so big. Kindergarten Roundup for him soon...I can hardly believe it, he was just born when we moved in.
Don't you want to eat him for breakfast? He is so cute. The grin gets me everytime!!!
Peyton began giggling as soon as she heard Nathan's voice... she didn't stop for the story either.. she just kept looking at me cheesing it like, "Can you believe it's really him?!"
Post a Comment