My friend Mindy tagged me...
7 things I can do...(I'll try to NOT state the obvious...)
1- I can touch my nose with my tongue...
2- I can still do a front handspring...after birthing 6 kids (I'm too chicken to try a back handspring)
3- I can ignore pretty much anything....
4- I can beat Randy in a leg wrestle every time...
5- I can fold 10 loads of laundry in an hour....
6- I can do the splits- left or right legged....
7- I can sleep though anything.....
7 things I can't do...
1- I can't dance or do aerobics....
2- I can't hit a baseball with any sort of consistency...
3- I can't knit to save my life....or crochet, really for that matter....
4- I can't seem to keep my house clean....
5- I can't jump on the trampoline or jump rope without wetting my pants...
6- I can't run a mile...
7- I can't get chocolate stains out of my kids' clothes....
7 things that attracted me to my husband...
1- He's funny....
2- He is a hard worker and dependable.....
3- He will listen to me and is willing to communicate.....
4- He is a wonderful dad....
5- He doesn't watch sports....
6- He is supportive of me and anything I want to do....
7- Family is important to him....
7 things I always say...
1- '5-4-3-2-1'
2- 'Seriously!'.....
4- 'come here. right now'.....
5- 'knock it off'....
6- 'buddy' or 'sweetie'
7- 'I love you'
7 things I like to eat...
1- Candy
2- Grand Parisian salad mix from Costco
3- Smoothies
4- Betty Crocker Lemon Swirl Warm Delights
5- seven layer dip
6- Lasagna with Albertson's french bread
7- Pizza from Zucca's
I tag....
1- Blue Polgara
2- Gramma Blue
3- Tumble-Bee
4- Celeste
5- Mandy
6- Heather
7- Tanya
4 comments:
that was a great idea to do that! I never even knew u could do the splits! I can't even do them! Either leg, no matter how hard i try!
P.S that comment was from me (above)
I totally should have put the 1-2-3 thing!!! Where's the 7 you tag?
Post a Comment