Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Warning: This post contains an overload of pictures.



We have had a blast leading up to and celebrating this day. Here are some pictures from all our activities in the past week....

Picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch:













It was an unbelievably warm day at the pumpkin patch....PERFECT!


The corn maze:

We played 'Beautiful Freak' in the corn maze....

Illegally feeding the horses corn:


Shhh...don't tell anyone....

The giant potato slide:

We love that there are no rules on this slide...just fun!

Corn diving for candy:





Finding candy is only half the fun!


Making carmeled apples:



Let the sugar begin!
Carving Pumpkins:




Randy's 'skills' amaze me!


Class parties:

One parent has more free time (and creativity) than I do....


Trunk-or-Treating/ drive-in movie


Such fun with friends...thanks, guys!!!

Trick-or-Treating at the assisted living center:


Always a treat!

Trick-or-Treating the neighborhood:




Yes, I pulled it off...everyone had a costume!

Scaring unsuspecting kids:

Randy likes to wait on the porch and as the kids reach for their candy, he moves and scares the pants off 'em!

Sugar overload:



You can never have to much of the good stuff...

FUN!!!


7 comments:

Rachael said...

Your kids are too cute. Jesse told me that Randy scared the crap out of Hayden last night. That's pretty clever, and a great idea. I love how some people really get into Halloween. I don't ever have the brainstorming power to come up with something that clever.

TumbleBee said...

i deffently had a great time! thanks for everything!luv u soooooooooooooo much!!!:)

WendyP said...

My girls look forward to "Pumpkin Head" (Randy) on the porch every year.

Is Casey James Bond? Posh. Haha...

Natalie said...

Great pics! No wonder I haven't talked to you in weeks....you are one busy lady! Looks like tons of fun. Your blog makes me smile. It is awesome. Love the stories...keep 'em coming!!

TumbleBee said...

you were right, this post really has a overload of pics!:)luv u!:)

Mindy said...

love the family pic on the stairs!

Traci said...

looks like tonz of holiday fall fun! I loved Nathan's costume, super cute!

Looking for Something?