Wednesday, November 19, 2008

'Cutie Pie' is Open for Business!

I am ready to roll with hair parties. I have a party scheduled this Saturday and I'm so excited! Let me know if you want to book a party before things get too busy! The hair accessories would make perfect Christmas gifts!

Anybody who books a hair party by November 24 gets an extra $10 of hair accessories free! So look at your calendar and see which day works best for you. I am pretty much free Wednesdays - Saturdays.

4 comments:

TumbleBee said...

so u did it you finally opened!yay

Melinda said...

that's soo awesome! oh and thanks! i'm excited to have a blog!

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you! I think you will do awesome because your ideas are so cute and this is just a perfect fit for you and your family. can't wait to see your new stuff!!

Traci said...

Congrats girl!

Looking for Something?