How can all this fit in my couch?!!! And if it was in there for who knows how long, and I didn't miss it, can I throw it all away?
Why can't everything in life that is good for you, taste like this? I think I could actually live on these vitamins alone.
Do I look like a bad mom?....not only because he's wearing two different shoes to school, but he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt.....and it's mid-November.
6 comments:
He he! That's funny cause that's how Caitlyn spelled stupid too!! If you haven't read my blog lately, it's on there!
You can't throw away the Ward list, and you'll most likely need the measuring spoons. Not sure about anything else there. Maybe you could show Hannah how to spell stupid right! That's what I would do. Kids are kids at least that's all she knows for the time being.
(chuckle, chuckle).
I'd keep the socks too, if they fit any of your girls. Otherwise, toss the lot!!!!!
oh i didn't know that he was wearing differet shoes, i just thought that he was just wearing his socks up high!
Hah! I just had to laugh. I would have Hannah write something nice about Casey to counter the not so nice sentence. She'll get more writing practice. :)
There have been a couple of times this school year when I've stayed up late and got up early so my kids would have pants to wear to school, but with this weather (and as much as he likes to run around) he'll probably be just fine. I love the 2 different shoes. I feel like making them do that sometimes. Lucky for him those two look pretty similar.
Post a Comment