Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cutie Pie

I started my own hair blog. There's a link right there---->

Check it out, and leave a comment and let me know what you think! Oh yeah...right now, you can enter for a Halloween giveaway (Heather and Mandy, and anyone else that wanted some, I haven't forgotten your clippies....I'll get in touch.)

Also, along with this, I will have hair parties. I would love to come to your house and teach you and your friends some really fun hairstyles! Bring you daughter, niece, granddaughter, or cousin and we'll have a blast. There would be no charge for the party, and there would be bows and stuff available for purchase. For hosting a party, you could earn free stuff!! Doesn't that sound great?! Let me know if you are interested in hosting one!

2 comments:

WendyP said...

Hey Christie,

I found your blog from the link you left on Mrs. Larsen's site. I've been reading a few of your entries here and there and your blog is so fun. The picture on the beach you use as your banner is gorgeous. Your writing comes across as really authentic. Some family blogs are so whitewashed--not yours! Haha... I laughed and laughed at your cats getting potty trained and Oreo nursing. Just wanted to say "hi" and not be a lurker. :)

Natalie said...

Your new hair blog is so cute! I am so excited for you....don't know how or when you sleep...but I'm excited for all the great things you have going on in your life!

Love you, Nat

Looking for Something?