For close to a year, she'd poop on the potty. Several months ago, she figured out the tinkle thing. And more recently, she's been going without even telling me....While at a friend's house, she disappeared for a little while and returned with her pants down. She had gone potty all by herself- at someone else's house! So, as the current sack of diapers dwindled, I decided I would not replace them.
She is doing fabulous. She was dry even at church. So here's to my
6 comments:
OOooo that is so hard! my little Benny is going on the potty too! but you want them to stay little forever! I feel for you!
i just read your comment about us swapping... that would be awesome! Let me know when you want to do them... I actually think this week might turn more "fall" since it is rainy now and cool outside.
Oooohh! Good job Emma! I feel your pain and joy pres...
That's a big milestone for you. I think I'll be inot diapers for a while yet.
I would love you to link to me. how do you do that, I'm still trying to figure all this out.
Yay for Emma! Not having to buy diapers anymore will be nice. You'll have to do something really fun with all that extra cash you'll now have.
Post a Comment