Saturday, December 08, 2007

Eskimos

So this is our weather here this week. It is 28 degrees right now. I am very grateful for my furnace. But even as we speak, my scoutmaster husband and 9 year-old daughter think it is great fun to be sleeping outside. WHY? You ask. Because they are completely insane. OK, so they did build this igloo today:



I helped for a little while, but the wind was blowing and it was COLD! Brrrrr.


I guess after spending 5 hours building it, they just couldn't pass up the chance to freeze their tails off for another 8 hours...


They actually say it is warm inside....


Maybe they are part Eskimo....

Here is Casey and 'sledding hill' he made in the back yard...
Here he is doing a nose-dive off the tramp onto the ginormous hill...

Nathan has fallen, but he can't get up...(at least there was only one bathroom emergency today!)

Tyler spent most of the day in the snow. He bundled up around 8:00 AM and only took a few breaks before dinner..I'm tellin' ya- part Eskimo.

No comments:

Looking for Something?