Friday, March 26, 2010

For Hire

Today I was a little out of sorts. I had one thing on my to-do list and couldn’t remember for the life of me what it was.

I spent the majority of the day working on my photography class. I was frustrated that a simple assignment was not turning out the way I knew it should.

Around 6:30 I remembered what I was supposed to do. And I was too late. At dinner time, Hailey pointed out that the task was written plain as day on my calendar.


I need a personal assistant.

4 comments:

mitchclan said...

Yeah...you and me both. And I only have 3 kids to keep track of!!
I think I might be losing my mind!

Celeste said...

I think we are really twins who were separated. I've completely lost my mind, and I'm working on a photography class! What class are you doing? I'm doing the Jessica Sprague class. Last week I didn't even realize that I missed my scheduled volunteer time in Alec's class until the next day, that's how bad I've lost it!

Mindy said...

But you needed the break!! See, I can justify it for you, Julie is teaching me well. ;)

Julie said...

I like Mindy's rationale. You did need the break. You've been working very hard.

Looking for Something?