Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Have No Idea for You.

Do I really have a fourteen year-old?! FOURTEEN! I have no idea what I’m doing.

Being the oldest, I have made plenty of mistakes raising him. And with five short years ahead of me until he leaves to serve a mission, I can’t help but wonder if I have time to figure it all out. He certainly caused me his share of headaches, but I look back and wonder what my problem was. He’s just a kid.

casey dalmatian

But man, oh man, what a gentleman he is turning into! I couldn’t ask for a better son.

casey and hailey

Happy Birthday, Case. Thanks for being patient with me.

Love,

Mom

5 comments:

BookwormMom said...

14...that's really depressing.
He's old enough to go to Youth Conference now. {{cry}}
Happy Birthday Casey!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Casey! Christie, you're doing a great job.

Mindy said...

Happy birthday Casey!! I still need to hit you up for babysitting.. do you change diapers yet? ;)

D said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Deanne said...

We're always happy to see Casey at our door (and sometimes we forget to get him out the door and on his way home in time) and we KNOW that you have been just the mom he has needed. Whenever we drive past him, Enos or I always comment, "Casey is a good kid."

Looking for Something?