As a family, we try really hard to do the things we are supposed to do. But we are not prefect. I know, it's a shocker.
While we fall short in
some many areas, we are faithful in others. Our scripture study may only be weekly, but we eat together every night. And I am happy to say that we hold Family Home Evening every Monday night. We love getting together- learning and playing and enjoying each others company. And the kids enjoy taking their turns with the lesson. But the thing I love about Family Home Evening, is it just brings out the best in each of us.

6 comments:
that was hilairious! i love it when people make funny ones! like hannah...
Ahh, Casey never looked better. He is so fun.
He is my grandson!!! I certainly love him. He is great!
What a fun family!!
hehehe.. I see blackmail.. if he'll ever care ;)
So, does he take after Randy then?
Post a Comment