Hannah was tagged by Boston quite a while back. Blogger had image uploading issues, and I have been busy. So here it goes.....Some things you may not know about Hannah.
Hannah LOVES animals! She plays with her stuffed animals constantly. I hate to admit, but there have been times when she has 'disappeared'. We look all over the neighborhood and call her name. Only to find her playing quietly in her closet with there vast array of stuffed animals. Her favorite: little stuffed dogs.

When Hannah was a baby, she loved sucking on her thumb and finger. When she was done, she'd wipe them dry on her 'huschly' (her 'fluffy'.) She was painfully attached to her 'fluffy' and when she got hurt, she didn't want mom, just her fluffy....or her big sister.

Hannah LOVES her sleep. At a year and a half, she was still sleeping 19 hours a day! Up until kindergarten, she was still sleeping until noon on a regular basis. There was a year when we had 9:00 church and Randy and I took turns going to church on time because there was absolutely NO getting her up before she was ready. Now, well, let's just say there are mornings she doesn't get breakfast and I am dressing her while she is half asleep. OK, so it doesn't help that she is a total NIGHT OWL....

Hannah is obsessed with hair (hmmmm.....I wonder where she gets that?) Her ponies and dolls always have to have perfectly coiffed hair. If she doesn't like the hair of a toy, she won't play with it. She can be found in front of the mirror at night, combing her hair. If she doesn't like the way I have styled it for the day, she is not shy about letting me know it.
Hannah has an infectious smile. While I post a lot about the funny things Nathan says and does, all Hannah has to do is smile or laugh, and the rest of us follow along!
WE LOVE OUR HANNAH!!!
9 comments:
She's just like her Mom! :) LUVU all.
She's so cute!
Hannah is such a cutie! She does have an amazing imagination with the stuffed animals and pet shops.
Oh! I remember when Hannah was that small! That kinda hurts to think about it! Oh, well... she's still just as cute.. and fun!
Hey! I just read about your Anniversary!! Thank you for writing your WONDERFUL blog. Also, thank you for commenting on mine, and supporting me. :)
I hope that "big sister" is me! Of course it is silly me!:)B.T.W. molly was sooooooooo tiny in that picture! R u sure that is her?
Oh and don'yt forget to do a post on me!LUVU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment