Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Acting 'Mature-Like'

I had a "PTA Meeting" tonight and Randy took Tyler on a date. So it was just Hailey and Casey in charge of the others. When I got home, I took Casey and Hailey with me to the store for some treats for our movie tomorrow. In the car, on the way there, this was the conversation in the back seat. I found it amusing and enlightening....


Casey: "Dang, Hailey! Is this how you feel all the time?!"

Hailey: "Like what?"

Casey: "Like all mature-like?"

Hailey: "Going to the grocery store at night?"

Casey: "No. Like the past hour or so- talking reality."

Hailey: "Uh, yeah..."

Casey: "It feels good. We're actually getting along."

Hailey: "You should try it more often. "

Casey: "I think I'll try!"

Maybe this was the revelation I've been waiting for. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is really cute! Your kids are going up right before your eyes. I wonder what's next.

Mindy said...

"ding!"
lightbulb going on...
tell Hailey thanks again...

Looking for Something?