I finally downloaded some pictures of our trip to Hawaii for a slide show. There are a lot of pictures and it was too slow, so I gave up trying to add captions. maybe I'll try again later, but in the mean time- here it is!
I used to live in hawaii but i had to move because my dad was getting prommoted and so we moved to Tucson,Arizona P.S. I'm Your Niece's - Abby - friend so don't worry if you dont know me. ♥
4 comments:
I used to live in hawaii but i had to move because my dad was getting prommoted and so we moved to Tucson,Arizona
P.S. I'm Your Niece's - Abby - friend so don't worry if you dont know me. ♥
I can't see your slide show until I download a new plug in...but your new header is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Great choice on clothes and the scenery is heavenly!!
oh, how i wish that nathan would have packed me in his suitcase... oh and peyton too... you guys had so much fun!
I miss that place! I loved it when I went and so wish I could have spent more time there! That picture of Emma with the Lei is so cute!
Post a Comment