Nathan has been on a roll lately! Here some things he has said in the past few days....
He found a phone and said, "Mom, I have to call someone, seriously."
(I guess I use that word a little too much, seriously.)
I finally cleaned out the microwave. As he opened it to make his oatmeal one morning, he proclaimed, "Wow! It's absolutely clean!"
(You know it's bad when the toddler notices...or when the toddler is making oatmeal, for that matter!)
We returned home from an evening activity and all the lights in the house were off. But somebody forgot to turn off the TV. The room was glowing blue and as he walked in, he said, "Oh, It's so beautiful in here!"
(It's those aliens again...)
I was helping him clean his room and he jumped up, threw his hands in the air and ran out of the room screaming,"Run from your lice!"
(I didn't realize my problem was that bad!)
He says such funny things that sometimes I forget that Nathan is only three. And then he throws a tantrum, and I am brought back to reality...
Hannah walked up to me after church on Sunday and asked, "Mom, are you Dad's life, or his wife?" I answered, "I'm his wife. Well, actually, I am his life!"
(It's all the same...)
Hailey was talking up a storm at lunch one day and a girl said to her, "Your name should be 'Shut Up'!" Hailey made a quick comeback, "You finally learned my name!"
(I'm so proud of her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment