My week started out like this:
And it went from there.
That's a very sad looking flat iron. I'm sorry you didn't have a very good week.
Bummer... Luckily there are some black ones at Costco and at a pretty good price.
You have such a funny way of putting things. I am sorry that it was a difficult one, at least it is nearly over right? Now we need the story revealing how that flat iron got in its present condition...
You know my number.. ;)Love ya! <3
Wow. That must have been from more than just dropping it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a very sad looking flat iron. I'm sorry you didn't have a very good week.
Bummer... Luckily there are some black ones at Costco and at a pretty good price.
You have such a funny way of putting things. I am sorry that it was a difficult one, at least it is nearly over right? Now we need the story revealing how that flat iron got in its present condition...
You know my number.. ;)
Love ya! <3
Wow. That must have been from more than just dropping it!
Post a Comment