Stay on the sunny side- always on the sunny side,
Stay on the sunny side of life 2...3...4...
You'll feel no pain as we drive you in sane,
If you stay onthe sunny side of life!
(and then someone tells a joke and everyone chimes in...)
Ohhhh.....Stay on the sunny side...reapeated over and over, hour after hour. It really is a lot of fun!
At home the jokes consist of mostly the same knock-knocks repeated over and over.....until tonight at dinner. There were a few, "Why did the cow cross the road...." and the like.
And then Nathan added his own original:
"Yo mama is so cool, she doesn't take pictures of anyone!"
Hmmmm...I don't know what bothers me more: the fact that Nathan has heard a 'Yo Mama' joke, or that he considers me uncool.
3 comments:
He is such a funny boy. It's amazing what kids pick up on.
I can hear him saying it in his little Nathan voice.. too funny!
Nathan is too funny, he and Hunter have similar styles, rest assured, I too am uncool. Hunter is always dodging the camara and it shows when I want to put something together, he is never around. Then there is Eliza, can't get enough of the spotlight, in a cute innocent way...at least for now! Too funny~
Post a Comment