Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Healthcare Reform


The clerical error that could have cost me $665.00:

The BABY tooth Casey had pulled back in 2007


The WISDOM tooth Casey had pulled last month.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Incredible isn't it??

Julie said...

Happy to hear you got it figured out.

BookwormMom said...

Hey, we're humans too! Don't tell me YOU never make a mistake... ;)

Seriously, though, the last time I needed to have a cavity filled..they numbed my mouth, and I was a little worried, because I was pretty sure they had numbed the wrong spot. Sure enough, they had written it down wrong...but my dentist had also missed the start of a cavity in the spot they had first numbed. So I got 2 fillings that day....(sigh).

At least the mistake got fixed!

Traci said...

I am more impressed with the technology nerd that posted the pics, than the actually story. Fancy~

Mindy said...

That is awesome!! I am so happy it all got figured out.

Looking for Something?