Where do I begin? I don't want to bore you with all the details of our summer and back to school, but let me just say things have been rather busy. So busy that it feels good to spend the day doing 1200 loads of laundry, sorting through 56 bins of clothes, or shampooing carpets in my PJ's.
Not that anyone really cares, it’s really all about me. So let me be selfish here and unload. In order to get rid of the guilt I’ve been having for failing to record some memorable happenings, here are some pictures to highlight the things a good mommy blogger blogs about.....
Our generous friend, Leta, had us over for tie dying one day. The kids had a blast and I think mom is hooked, too!

Look how cute they all turned out!

Casey earned 3 merit badges and earned his star rank!
Back to school…I love new shoes!

The big man himself- ready to conquer 8th grade!

The three musketeers….. Hannah, Hailey and Tyler- together in the same school one last time. Hailey couldn’t believe I was actually taking their pictures. Like it’s something new…. ;)
With all the big kids in school, we had one week before Nathan started kindergarten. Mom was feeling a little sad that summer was coming to a close and life as Nathan knew it, would be ending. We spent two days in a row playing and picnicking at the splash pad


Nathan even mastered the monkey bars!

The big day arrived and he was all smiles! His favorite part? Lunch, and recess. Of course.

Hailey had a piano recital and did perfectly. Did I mention she has long since surpassed any piano abilities I have?

The Labor Day weather held out long enough for us to enjoy one last BBQ and swim at out friends’ house.

Now back to reality (guilt free.)
8 comments:
fun to see what you have been up too, the kids look great!
Lauren has the same "black-peace-sign" bathing suit! I love the tie-dye shirts- so cute! What great summer memories!
SO I love that first pic of Emma.. shat a doll!
I can see that you are taking your goal for the year of taking awesome pics taken care of..
Love Casey's shoes too. ;)
The tie dye shirts looks so good. Looks like lots of fun.
They are all so very cute!!
I LOVE your pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun summer.
So many great pics! What a fun summer :) Thanks for sharing!
Are you going to share your tie-dye skills?
Personally, I'd love to make my own tie-dyed shirts!
Post a Comment