….I’ll never buy.
Something about buying a food with this name doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t know why….

This is worse than the guy we saw hiking with his dog in a snugli….

Wal-Mart disappointed my once again…..they had these on their rack. Front and center….

10 comments:
Awe!! C'mon!!! leggings with stirrups were awesome!! We should totally re-live that trend.. ;)
Nooooo! Not stirrup pants.... thankfully my kids think they are ugly. Please, please, PLEASE keep that opinion girls!
add me to the list! I totally remember stir-ups, I even had a pair when I was younger....geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, maybe they were in the back warehouse, and someone decided to restart a trend. Actually, there are some styles today that I think were pulled out of the warehouse and put back on the market. Some of the clothes today remind me very much of the 70's, and they weren't cute then. Now, 50's...I wouldn't mind a revival of those clothes. They were fun!
k... about 4 years ago I wanted one of those doggie strollers! I was so desperately wanted a baby and to do all the mom things. those pants are so ugly! are they velvet? they looks like it...
look... not looks... :)
You've got to be kidding me!
OK, so the name "Muffin Tops" doesn't sound so good, but they are pretty tasty.
Yea! Muffin tops aren't bad!!!
Yea! Muffin tops aren't bad!!!
Post a Comment