Really?!
This is my EOB for Casey’s wisdom tooth extraction. Denied. Their reasons:
“General anesthesia is covered only in conjunction with oral surgery.”
……and all this time I thought oral surgeons performed oral surgery. You learn something new every day….
“Our records indicate this tooth has been extracted.”
….then again, maybe they do….
9 comments:
What? Maybe you need to call the insurance company and explain the process to them. Crazy.
Oooh- that would make me mad. Dental benefits are pretty weak for everything. Bummer!
crazy I tell ya...
This is random...
I made a sock monkey blog with a friend! It's cute. hehe... Okay, so your blog is so successful, right? Tell us what you think about the blog. I know sock monkeys might not be your thing... but your blog is amazing. Also, we are trying to make it popular.
Are you kidding me? That is totally crazy...I wonder if the oral surgeon billed it under the wrong code. You should check into it...they may have to rebill your insurance with the right code.
I'm sure that is all it was, but I found it amusing! I can't call until Monday morning to straighten it out....
So you are a Booth? I had no idea, it's a small world. Your brother lived in the basement here before we did, then we bought the house when Gladys passed away. We love it here. Cole still talks about Nathan from school- he tells me Nathan is his buddy. You have an adorable family!
Val used to be married to my uncle- so she will always be Aunt Val- my kids love her! As do we!
Is Nathan going to Uintah?
That is crazy! I hope you get it all worked out!
Sometimes being a grown up stinks. Kids don't have to deal with insurance companies or the IRS. It would be nice to be a kid on days like this... :)
Post a Comment