Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ready for Kindergarten

Tyler decided he wanted Nathan to be the first one in his class to be able to tie his shoes. So he took it upon himself to teach his little brother. It didn’t take Nathan long, and he’s got it down.

 China Meadows 139

 China Meadows 140

 

 

 

 

 

  345

Check out how hard he’s concentrating….

350

Although he is the most ready any of my kids have ever been, I can  hardly believe he’s going to be in school in just a few weeks….where has the time gone?

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Those are some pretty sweet lookin shoes! If I had shoes like that, I would want to know how to tie them as well.

They kinda look like skater shoes. Most skaters tie them once, tuck them in and never tie them again. I wonder how long it will take him to figure that out?

Julie said...

Wow, that's so neat that Nathan now has that skill. I think he looks cute tying his shoes.

TumbleBee said...

tyler and him are like, best buds, they do everything together.

nathan is also so cute with his tongue hangin' out like that!

Six-Pack Momma said...

His older brother doesn't tie his laces. But when you are five, you don't care about looks as much as you care about running on the playground.

Mandy said...

That's so sweet!

I'm about to lose my first child to kindergarten. I wish we had a half-day option! :(

Mindy said...

He gets the tongue thing from me.. ;) I drool when I concentrate.

Gramma224 said...

Tyler is right on tradition in teaching his younger sibling how to tie shoes. Since you were the youngest, didn't you teach one of your nieces or nephews how to tie?

mitchclan said...

That is so sweet for Tyler to teach him...will he come over and teach Porter, too, so I don't have to? :)

pebes2 said...

Traylor does the tongue thing too. :) Your boys look like twins and that blond hair is super cute.

Looking for Something?