Uh-oh... how could he not notice such a cute hair-do?!
i really like it, it's so cute!!!!
was your hair really THAT long? whoa! it's way cute now! and, bah. men.
I like the new look. I'm sure he'll notice...some day.
It's cute! I like the blunt cut ends....Cole never really notices a difference in my hair either, but he says I look beautiful no matter what!
You are cute no matter what.. to me.. Ow, ow!! ;)
Look at how clean your room is!! ;)
way stylin and super cute!
Randy totally noticed how HOT his wife looks, he's just missing the connection between his brain & his mouth to tell you how great you always look. I love the do!
Your hair always looks gorgeous! Cute cut!! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Uh-oh... how could he not notice such a cute hair-do?!
i really like it, it's so cute!!!!
was your hair really THAT long? whoa! it's way cute now! and, bah. men.
I like the new look. I'm sure he'll notice...some day.
It's cute! I like the blunt cut ends....
Cole never really notices a difference in my hair either, but he says I look beautiful no matter what!
You are cute no matter what.. to me.. Ow, ow!! ;)
Look at how clean your room is!! ;)
way stylin and super cute!
Randy totally noticed how HOT his wife looks, he's just missing the connection between his brain & his mouth to tell you how great you always look. I love the do!
Your hair always looks gorgeous! Cute cut!! :)
Post a Comment