Sunday, June 07, 2009

Argh!

There are a gazillion things I could/should be doing (including finishing the posts about Nathan and Emma's birthdays and the many end-of-school activities.) But instead, I took full advantage of this Sunday afternoon and scrapped a page. Yes, you read it right! I know I said I had given it up, but someone has inspired me to not fully throw in the towel. Not to mention, my computer had a recent overhaul and I now have hard drive space and my Photoshop is once again up and running.



P.S. The WordArt is from here. I just love her stuff!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That is way cute! I like that page. I'm also glad she got you to not throw in the towel. When everything is working right, it's amazing the cute stuff you can come up with.

Mindy said...

I am so happy that you have space AND that you are back on the wagon.. it's well worth it! That is a darling page.. I love Nathan!

Traci said...

super cute!

D said...

Cute lay-out and subject matter.

Looking for Something?