Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It’s Autumn Time

I love seasons. Just as I tire of one, a new one begins. There are things I love about spring, and things I love about summer. The same goes for each season. Here we are at the end of October, and autumn is here in all its glory. I love the crisp air of fall, the leaves crunching under my feet and the anticipation of Christmas.

But let’s be honest, you don’t really care what I love about autumn. Perhaps you’d like a glimpse into my six-year old’s perspective…

A recent school project by Nathan:101

 

Let’s take a closer look…

102“I love Howluween”

 

107I love the froots and the vechtbel”

109“I love pumpcin”

110“I do not love wering swetrs”

There you have it folks- his favorite things about fall: veggies and being cold.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

love the last one... so cute!

Jen T said...

That is awesome. I hope he got an "A" on it!

Mindy said...

I love it! These are my favorite things that they bring home from school.

carrhop said...

SO cute! And I agree with Brooke--the last one is my favorite!
Blessings!

Looking for Something?