Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm Lovin' It!

I'm lovin' the spring weather and my bike! A few weeks back, we loaded up the bikes (all 7 of them!) and ventured to a nature trail. Hannah got tired a few miles in, so I turned back with her and the rest continued on. When Nathan got tired, I loaded up my and Hannah's bikes and picked them up. I can't wait for the next ride. Until then, the neighborhood will have to do!



Emma loves her seat up front with me (so do I...much better than the bike trailer or a seat on the back!)
And don't comment about how none of us are wearing helmets. I know that. I also know that I hate wearing one, so how can I make my kids?....when I was a kid, nobody had helmets....I know it's not a good excuse....but just leave me alone! ;)

3 comments:

TumbleBee said...

Ya I hate helmets too! I'm happy you don't make us wear one!

D said...

I wish I could take a bike ride with mountains in my view! How beautiful. I hope you kept Randy and anyone related to him away from any lakes that they could fall into!

Mindy said...

Ahhh.. we all survived without helmets.. and car seats.. and trampoline enclosures.. and seat belts? :0

Looking for Something?