Hailey was my little Christmas angel. Her due date was Christmas day, but thankfully, she came 11 days early. She was a good baby from the beginning.
Hailey began writing her own name when she was two years old. She has always been good at school, and everything comes naturally to her. Her teachers always tell me what a joy it is to have her in their class. Always at the top of her class, she really is a great student, helper, and friend.
Hailey is a natural athlete. She definitely gets this from her dad. Everything she tries, she excels in. She picked up the piano easily, too.
Hailey is my right hand. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is the one I can count on to help me. And she is always taking care of her brothers and sisters. When someone is upset, she is the first to help calm them. She plays school with her little brothers and sisters and teaches them.
And almost every night, she lets her little sisters sleep in her room. Even as I type, this is what you see when you walk in her room:
Sometimes she's not sure she likes having so many brothers and sisters, but I know she was sent to our family for a reason. I am so glad Heavenly father sent me my little angel. I know sometimes, I'm a little too hard on her, and don't tell her how much I appreciate her. So Hailey, always remember I love you. And I don't know what I would ever do without you. Thanks for being you.
I Love You, Hailey!








7 comments:
you seriously have the cutest kids!
Happy Birthday!
She's going to be in young women's next year. Wow you've got a young lady on your hands. I'll bet in the next couple years your going to have a calling in young women's.
Ohhh! That's so sweet! I love the pic of her and Nathan..
thanks mom!I love you so much!thanks thanks and thanks!:)
Hailey really is a top notch girl! I have loved watch her grow up and can't wait to see all the amazing things she will accomplish in her life. I know she has touched so many lives and the possibilities are endless for her future!!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!
Wow, 11! I remember when she was in nursery and then Zariph and I were called to be the sunbeams teachers when she became a sunbeam. I can't believe it's been that long. Happy Birthday! What a sweet girl! I love her beautiful singing voice.
thanks so much for my cute little tutu!
Post a Comment