Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mom Slash Maid

I had a great Mother’s Day. Randy and the kids spoiled me with homemade meals, cards, flowers, and love.

We sat around most of the morning watching the Brady Bunch. My kids get a kick out of the opening credits and identify with which one they are….Casey is Greg, Hailey is Marsha, Tyler is Peter, Hannah is Jan, Nathan is Bobby, and Emma is Cindy. So of course, I am Carol, and Randy is Mike.

brady

Emma was quick to point out that we don’t have anybody to fill Alice’s middle square, “Who will be the maid?”

She pauses, “I know, you can be the maid slash mom slash!”

She’s also quick to point out my role in the family.

10 comments:

Maecy said...

This is hilarious! I'm not so sure about the maid part though. I am in denial and refuse that title!

Natalie said...

My boys would have said the same thing :)

Celeste Ferguson said...

Oh my goodness! I love this post! How did you do that picture??
Sorry about the maid part! ;)

Heather H said...

That is an adorable photo!

Mindy said...

love the pic! i am also so happy that the "slash" (/) is still thriving over there.

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Christie....totally adorable. Love it!

D said...

I don't know how you did that, but is is awesome!

Julie said...

Love it! Too bad you don't have someone other than you to fill the maid spot.

Rachael said...

That is awesome! Wow!

Rachael said...

That is an amazing photo! Nice job - definitely worth framing inside your house :)

Looking for Something?