Hannah: "I'm going to name my kid Buddy."
Hailey: "Buddy?"
Hannah: "No Butt-y."
Hailey: "A girl or a boy?"
Hannah: "Girl."
Hailey: "Um....she will get teased"
Hannah: "I'll just tell the teacher not to let kids tease her. I'll just call her 'Butt'"
Hailey: "She'll get teased for life. Besides, I don't think your husband will want to name her that."
Hannah: "I'm not getting married."
Hailey: "You can't have kids unless you're married. Well, you could adopt one. But why don't you want to get married?"
Hannah: "Because he would never agree on the name."
7 comments:
you seriously have the cutest kids
hannah is hilarious!! i love what she says!! oh, and all her names she makes up!
That is so dang funny!!!
I am rolling on the ground...to funny!
I think you should be a little concerned that she's already figured that out in life. LOL!
She's right...getting married is a big decision...and you shouldn't settle.
hahahahaha :)
Thanks for the laugh Hannah!!
At least she is going into life prepared.. :) I love Hannah..
Post a Comment